Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Twilight Series!

For anyone that hasn't heard of the twilight series you are seriously missing out on some good stuff! These books are by Stephanie Meyer and for some reason in the last month you can't turn on the radio without hearing about these books and everyone you see with a book in hand 90% of the time is reading one of these 4 books! They are the next best thing to harry potter but with more lust and good stuff! haha

When I first heard about them thru a friend at work the word "VAMPIRE" turned me off! I am not into sci-fi books and have never had an interest in ghosts, vampires, gobblins, etc.... but the minute I opened Twighlight (the first book in the 4 book series) I was hooked!

I think that about 4 of my friends are currently reading these books and we all HEART EDWARD CULLEN! It is pretty bad when your childs daycare teacher told me that she had to tell her husband that she was in love with another man, that man is Edward Cullen! He is the main character of the book and a total BABE! I mean you read the book and immediately turn into a hormonal teenage girl whose moods depend on whether or not Edward talks to her! To be young again!

Absolutley great books, go out and GET THEM IMMEDIATELY!!! I would never lie to you :)










No comments: