Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Amazing!!!

As some of you may know my best friend from High School (Kelly) and I are due just 1 day apart!!! Since high school we have always talked about our weddings, and having babies but never in a million years would we have thought that we would be having babies together literally at the same time! It is so nice to share this amazing experience with such a wonderful friend. This is Kelly's first so hopefully I am helping out in the "advice" department :) She is so excited and we are so excited for her!

Well, Kelly went yesterday to hear her babies heartbeat as well. As it turns out baby Moody was WAY more cooperative and Kelly's ultrasound tech must have been the coolest chic ever because she showed Kelly baby Moody in 3d! I never got to see Palmer in 3d so this to me is amazing.

Below are 3D pics of Baby Moody! Since I saw a big blurry blob yesterday this made me SO excited to know that this is probably just what Baby T #2 looks like as well!!! It is such a miracle and so hard to believe that at this early in the game they are already developed this much!



No comments: