Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

The Veil Has Lifted!

Well, I hate to speak to soon but it seems like my prayers have been answered, the veil has lifted and the moodiness has taken a back seat to a new more positive attitude! Thank goodness I was starting not to even like being around myself! haha

I am SO glad it is Friday! Although while most of my hip friends and the rest of Louisville will be attending the Dave Matthews/Willie Nelson Concert we have opted for (or rather have been sentenced to) family night which includes a "family" trip to Fazoli's (for some reason I am craving this) and a "family" trip to blockbuster to rent Knocked Up (again my choice)! While this may pale in comparison to Dave's fast moving feet and good music some baked spaghetti and a comedy are just up my alley at the moment!

Tomorrow we take a ride in the mini down to G-town where Aunt Ashley will reunite with her favorite nephew! Her and Uncle Joe are in town from Owatana (aka Timbuktu of MN) and we are meeting at Nana and Papaw's house to hang out and bring them breakfast! Nana's house is the shrine to everything breakable so I will undoubtedly spend most of my time chasing P around the "glass" house so that he doesn't break any heirlooms, but it should be a grand time :)

Other than that our weekend is WIDE open and looking at the weather it appears that we will spend most of our time in some kind of water (meaning the kiddie pool in the backyard)

I hope everyone has a truly fabulous weekend! Call the Templeton's if anyone wants to hang out :)
***** I am finally attaching some pics of Ernie's fabulously girlie shower for Riley Elizabeth~ Riley is going to be such a princess!******

The Ever Growing Gang
The Beautiful Mom-to-be!

Close-up


Cannon-Bo-nanon
or AKA Cannon Ball
Linds, Blake, Tiff & Cannon



The Food Table
The Awesome Pool!


ALL of Riley's Gifts
Palmer and Molly on the way to the Boro

No comments: