Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Do you need a laugh?

I don't know about you but I needed a laugh today and thank goodness I got one! :) I tend to seach other people's blogs and I love when I come across one as hilarious as this particular blog. http://happymealsandhappyhour.blogspot.com/ could possibly have one of the funniest posts I have seen in a long time. If you need a laugh click on the above blog and start with reading "The Front Butt" post and move on to "Gentilia Part 2". As we all start to have kids this will be such an interesting topic! I must say I spit my diet coke out on some of them! Enjoy the read!

Also, I usually don't do this but I am going to ask for a few prayers :) Right now I feel as if a few prayers coming my way might do my whole family some good!

My nana is getting ready to go into the hospital for the 2nd time in 2 weeks due to fluid building in her abdomen. It seems like it is a grim diagnoses of a failed liver. Please keep her in your prayers as she goes thru the poking and prodding of having to be in the hospital. It is so sad to see someone you love so dearly have to look mortality straight in the eye. Life doesn't seem fair sometimes and I feel for our parents parents right now. I also feel for our parents whom many are currently struggling with the best way to address the simple fact that their parents are getting older and are unable to take care of themselves to the best of their ability. It is truly heartbreaking! So maybe a prayer for everyone that is having to deal with someone that is sick and unable to help themselves at the moment!

Also, say a little prayer for Tex and I tomorrow. We are going at 9 am to hear Baby T #2's heartbeat! I have patiently waited 11 weeks and I am just praying that I hear the strongest heartbeat loud and clear tomorrow morning. What a sweet sound that will be!

No comments: