Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Picture Wednesday~

So, where to begin....

Since my last post I have had my ultrasound. Baby T #2 was lively and kicking! He/She was so fun to watch. Unfortunately he/she was having so much fun that they couldn't do the testing so we are going back tomorrow to have another one! I LOVE ultrasounds so I don't care! I wish they could tell what the baby is but it is probably too early :) I will have to wait, wait, wait!


We went to BG this weekend for Ava's party! It was SO cute, Dora theme and all! Whit did a great job and all the kids had fun! Too bad at this age you go to all of the trouble decorating and buying presents and the birthday princess was playing with rocks in the yard the whole time! Go figure? :) Palmer was definitely his enthusiastic self and had fun tearing apart Ava's room and every stuffed animal in it!

As for daycare we had a few rough days of me crying and wanting to apply to Outback for night shifts so I could stay at home during the day with Palmer! Luckily this week has really taken a turn for the better and Palmer is adjusting to his new/old daycare and today after a few minutes of getting him oriented he even sent me off with a wave and a smile! Hallelujah! What a relief!

This is a short week for me because on Friday I am headed to Chicago!!! I can't wait I get to hang out with one of my best friends for 3 nights and go shopping, eat good food, and go see the Broadway play WICKED!!! I will lots of pics and stories I am sure! Also, Joe and Ashley will be there with some of their friends so I will get to see her which makes it even better!

Tex is headed in the mini to the big Boro with Palmer and Molly! I think he is nervous to be "alone" for 3 nights but that is why he is going to see his mommy! haha He gets mad when I say that! I am sure they will have an equally great time playing the whole weekend and when I come back all refreshed after some mommy time we will spend a glorious Monday reuniting and hanging out together!

I am hoping I get some better shots of baby T #2 than last time! I would have posted them but I can't even tell what the tech was taking a pic of :) So, maybe I will have some more tomorrow!

Here are some pics of Palmer and Prathers B-day weekend! Sorry so behind!


Me & The Hubby at the lake



Blake & Jamie at the lake


Blake, Katie, Jamie at

Prathers 30th Birthday


I LOOOOVE MASHED POTATOES!



Palmer "cracking" himself up!




No comments: