Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Sweet, Sweet Boy!

This is Palmer last week right before his first Open House! Yes, he actually had Open House and we had to buy School Supplies~ We got to meet his teachers and see his art work. Apperantly Palmer is inheriting some of my lovely traits ie: He flips out if he can't sit at the same table in the same chair every time he eats snack! If someone is in "his" chair he politely stands behind him and waits until they get out :) He also isn't my "go with the flow" kind of child and much prefers to be at his house, with his parents, and his toys, and sleep in his bed. Can you blame him? I am the same way! And apparently according to Tex he has also inherited my lack of patience. I mean really.... before you go thinking that Palmer and I have NO good qualities :) he seems to have also gotten his mommy's caring heart and he LOVES people like me too!! So, that is a plus right? He may be my strong willed little man but he will always give me a hug and a laugh in the end. He seems to also crack himself up like his mommy and daddy. For some reason Palmer thinks he is so funny(which he is)! But I mean he thinks he is funny as in throw your head back uncontrollaby funny. And that is what he does, he will do something and start laughing and throw his head back and even snort! That is how funny he thinks he is :)

Let's hope Baby T #2 will get a few of Tex's qualities like his care-free attitude and go with the flow in any situation..... because I tell ya what if I had two little munchkins just like me we are all in trouble!

It still has not registered with me that there is even a baby #2. Is this normal? I hope so because it is forever escaping my mind! I hope it hits me before labor :)

No comments: