Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend

This weekend was BUSY but FUN!!! I swear I spent most of the time that I was home doing LAUNDRY and trying to pick up toys! ha! I bought Palmer two huge tubs from Target and we re-did his room to be a little more organized!

I also got to have a GREAT visit with my best and oldest friend Kelly! She came in from Nashville and got to spend the night with us and it was so good to see her and hang out although we missed seeing sweet Caroline it was nice for Kelly and I to hang out and have some mommy time!

Another highlight of the weekend was Grayson's baby shower! Jamie looked BEAUTIFUL and we all couldn't be more excited for her and Dwight! The shower turned out great and Qdoba was delicious! haha Since I was one of the hostesses I especially liked the convenience and deliciousness of Qdoba!

Here are Jamie and I!!! Can't wait to meet baby Grayson soon!


All of the girls minus Erin from College... We may not see each other as much as we once did but these girls have been AMAZING and I am SO grateful to have them in my life! It is hard to believe it has been 12 + years! I love you all!!!
 Oh these two, these two.... Kelly snapped this photo towards the end of the night. Ann Mason and Palmer gave mommy and daddy a run for our money this weekend. I don't know what has in their milk or in the air! ha! But they were W-I-L-D!!! Thanks to On Demand for updating and putting on all Disney movies the kids were super pumped when I found Monsters Inc and we managed to have about an hour last night where no one was wrestling, throwing things, crying, etc... It was heaven!
It is so hard to stay mad at them :)

No comments: