Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pinterest in Real Life

So I have been trying to not only just "re-pin" ideas on my Pinterest boards but actually make some of these amazing recipes and re-create some of these amazing ideas! I had some of my girlfriends in this weekend and I made this dessert! OMG! Chocolate Chip cookie dough on bottom, layer of oreos and then brownie mix on top of that! Bake at 350 for 45 minutes and serve with ice cream and YUMMY!!! It was sooo good and easy, my kind of recipe!

I also got really crafty and have been wanting a table runner for our new table. I can't find one that I like and most of them are all one color. I lucked out at Hobby Lobby and found some awesome fabric on sale for $4 a yard!!! I bought about 4 yards of it and some stitch witchery (which is a no-sew) material that you iron on and two tassels and got to work! I LOVE the way it turned out and it was super easy and less than $10!

A view from the middle of the table

The sides I did in a triangle and then the tassel hangs down!

I have a lot of white and royal blue tuile right now with two wooden letters that say UK!! I just need my wreath base and I am going to bust out a UK wreath in no time!!!

I am contemplating making Ann Masons halloween outfit, I have seen a lot of cute ideas. That might be more of an undertaking than I am ready for! :) I LOVE being crafty but crafting costs money or at least the kind I do! haha Hopefully more to come!

No comments: