Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Loving...

So, this possibly could be the most random list of things I am loving right now. This list has no rhythm or reason but then again I have pregnancy hormones pumping thru me and if I find something that I love right now I am sticking with it :) Here is my random list of things I am loving at the moment (this will probably change in 30 minutes based on the way I have been feeling lately :)

1. I have been kind of crazy about trying to keep the house clean lately, I think mainly cause looking at it messy makes me even more tired than I already am! With a golden retriever and hardwood floors I basically drive myself insane on a daily basis but I am loving... My bona hardwood floor cleaning system. For anyone that has Hardwood Floors Bona is the BOMB and does a GREAT job! I use it pretty much daily!

2. AWE! Sleeping, I am finally starting to sleep a LITTLE better. I have been experiencing pregnancy insomnia for the past 4 weeks but it seems to be getting better and I am actually sleeping for 4-5 hours in a row. I LOVE my naps though! I swear I could take a nap everyday if it was possible! My friends know that I get cranky when I don't get my naps! I love it that my kids still take 3 hour naps on the weekends, they are like their mom!

3. Revenge! Just looking at this picture gives me goosebumps! Love it, love it, love it! Tex and I were behind and watched both new episodes last night and I can't stand it! This show is SO good!

4. My big sexy hair root pump spray!  I haven't gotten that "pregnancy" glow just yet, I am still waiting :)  I was just feeling kind of blah so I went to Ulta with my gift certificate from my MIL and picked up a few things to "spice me up" a little. I picked up a big can of this root booster and LOVE it! I had used it a few years back and I don't know why I stopped, this stuff works wonders for my hair, I feel like a whole new me!

5. Loving me some elastic pants! I mean seriously I am just 8 weeks pregnant today and I KNOW I don't need to be rocking the maternity clothes just yet so as soon as I come home I put these on and finally breathe! I am finding zippers and buttons to not be my friends right now, they are getting tighter and more uncomfortable. These pants are my fav right now! If it was acceptable to wear them everywhere I would!
6. Last but certainly NOT least... the reason my pants are so tight and I need to wear elastic.. I am LOVING food! Not any kind of food, junk food, fast food, bad for you food :( This may sound crazy but in my first trimester with all of my pregnancies healthy food literally makes me ill. If I see low fat or light it makes me nauseous! ha! How terrible is that, I want carbs, fried food, noodles, etc... I basically want to eat like a 6 year old! I am at least trying my hardest to eat this in MODERATION! I am not snacking during the day and I try not to eat past 6:30 at night and still drink TONS of water but for lunch mainly I allow myself that juicy cheeseburger or those so not good for you fries! Yum, my mouth is watering already!

So there is a little glimpse into my favs for the week! It is almost the weekend! I am in planning and packing gear for DISNEY!!! It will be here before we know it! I better stop eating so much junk food since I just tried on my shorts last night and between having that nice pregnancy bloat and water weight  and being pale as a ghost it was NOT a pretty sight! :)

No comments: