Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I am going to be an Aunt AGAIN!

Today is the first BIG day of this week! Ashley is in the hospital as we speak! She just got her water broken and is about 3 cm dialted! I am BEYOND excited to find out whether I am having a niece or nephew! I am also SO sad not to be there, it is literally killing me! Thankfully technology is making things a lot easier and we update each other about every 30 minutes.

This is total "princess Ashley" haha Only Ashley would have a custom hospital gown! I love it! Totally her. I just can't say enough prayers for a healthy, happy baby and an easy delivery!


I am finishing up my last half day of work, going to my last dr appt and trying to not be a bundle of nerves :) I will update when baby Merritt arrives!

2 comments:

MommyMae said...

I'm so excited for her and you!! :) Praying that all goes smoothly!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

So exciting! Hope her labor & delivery went well. And, good luck to you!!!! Yeah!!!