Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

Surprise and 37 weeks!

I swear I don't know where the time goes. I got my act together and finally downloaded some pics over the last week. Last Wednesday my sister in law and mother in law told me they wanted to take me to dinner. I honestly thought nothing of it because sometimes we do this as a way of politely telling the boys and all of the kiddos that we need a break :)

So they picked me up and we were headed to a nice dinner out!...

To my surprise when we got there it ended up being a surprise baby shower! I was shocked and of course being overly emotional I cried :) It was so nice of them to get my local friends here together and celebrate baby Chandler! It was perfect night out! I enjoyed an adult meal with friends of course cake and presents, it was great!

The only bad thing was that since I didn't know about this surprise, I didn't bring my camera so I got limited pics. Here we are in front of the half eaten cake, it was delicious!


The precious cake for baby Chandler! She is already so loved and I am so blessed to be surrounded with people that show me love every day!

I also turned 37 weeks, I have been horrible about my weekly picture!

Weight Gain: 23 lbs.
High of the Week: The shower and finishing up her room!
Low of the Week: Sleeping, pretty much is non existent :)
I definitely am feeling different things and I think my body is just telling and showing me exactly how close we are getting. I think I realized that I might want to slow down and pretend like I am actually having a baby in less than 2 weeks! I still try and do a lot but I take a few more breaks in between! I just keep on praying for a happy, healthy baby girl! I am REALLY excited, REALLY excited! I looked thru old pictures of Palmer and Ann Mason as babies last night and cried and laughed and I am SO anxious to do it again!

No comments: