Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Back to Life, Back to Reality...

I am laying in bed at 8:45 barely keeping my eyes open! All 10 of us girls made it home safe and sound from Chicago with a little less money, a little less sleep and a lot more memories! We had a great time eating lunch, shopping on Michigan Ave, eating at a great tapas restaurant for dinner and hitting the town for the Chicago Nightlife. Days like today remind me why I am glad I don't drink anymore! haha I have been dragging all day just from staying up too late and drinking too many red bulls! I can't imagine what the rest of the girls felt like!
One of my favorite parts of the whole trip was just sitting outside for lunch and just getting talk to my girls and have a leisurely lunch! The weather was gorgeous and it was just so fun to "people watch"! I think Tex and I are going to try and hit the windy city in September for our 5 year anniversary, it is such a great city!
I was the paparazzi last night and have been threatened about posting some of the pictures on facebook, internet, etc...... haha So I will post the G-rated ones that are appropriate for all ages!
Enjoy I know we did!



The Girls! From L to R: Lindsey, Katie, Kimmie,
Jenny, Erin, Jamie, Kourt and Blake


Kimmie, Ernie, Blake, Jenny and Jamie


Erin and I

The Funniest Girl I Know!

The cutest bride to be and myself!

No comments: