Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Palmer's 1st Birthday May 2008

Kelly's Korner http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/is hosting a tour of kids birthday parties! I decided to post the pictures from Palmer's 1st Birthday Party! It was so cute and so much fun! I loved looking back at the pictures and thinking about how much fun we had. I hope to get lots of new ideas for birthday parties to come... I LOVE parties!



My homemade sign for the door!



The Ice Cream Sundae buffet table! YUMMY!!!!



The deocrations from the backyard!


The Icre Cream Buffet pre-toppings and ice cream!


Picture Centerpiece for the outdoor tables!


Tables that show the "color scheme"


The indoor table with presents and goodie bags for the guests!

The Chaos that happened during present time!


The Coolest 1 year old on the block~!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Very cute party! Outside is ALWAYS a good idea! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the party idea.....One of the cutest parties I have seen.

There are some creative gals in the blog world. I enjoyed reading your blog and will be back to read more. http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/