Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Show Us Your Life - Wedding Party and Flowers

Kelly's Korner http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ is at it again this Friday! Today we're supposed to show posts of our wedding party and flowers! Tex and I had a large wedding party but I don't regret it for a moment! We have been blessed with the most amazing friends and I am so glad that each and everyone one of them was part of our special day! I didn't go as crazy with the flowers as I would have liked since they are OUTRAGEOUS in price :) but I did love my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets! I wasn't a big fan of wedding planning but I did love picking out the bridesmaid dresses and flowers! Enjoy the show....




The Handsome Men

The Whole Wedding Party

The Cake and Flowers


A Good View of the Bridesmaids Bouquet


A Good View of My Bouquet


The Bridesmaids during the Ceremony


All The Pretty Ladies!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the flowers that you picked. And the shade of red is very nice.
I've so enjoyed looking at all the ladies' wedding photos. There's so much love, beauty and creativity.
I love your dress. Everyone looks so gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful day!