Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

The Weekend Ahead....

Thank goodness it is Friday! This week has been fun but hectic! We have a GREAT weekend planned and I can't wait to post lots of pictures on Sunday! Tonight we are just hanging out at home maybe finally watch the movie we rented last weekend!

Tomorrow is a jam packed day for the Templeton's. Palmer (aka David Beckham) starts soccer with his two friends Reid and Savannah tomorrow morning! Tex is beyond pumped and has been daydreaming of soccer camps and traveling to games with him being the coach, of course! After that we will stop by the house to check to make sure it is spotless for our 3rd house showing this week! Keep your fingers crossed that we get an offer soon I don't know how much longer I can keep this cleaning business up! :) And then we are off to Bowling Green for Palmer's friend, Emerson's, first birthday! I LOVE getting to see my best friends from college and it is so fun to watch our kids play together!

Sunday my mom (aka neenie) is coming in and I can't wait to watch Palmer's priceless reaction when he sees her, he gets so excited like he can't believe she really is here! It is going to be a great weekend with great photo ops (If I can remember the dang camera!)

****On a Funny Note- My son cusses like a sailor! Not on purpose but he for some reason says the F-bomb for the word "frog". Of course we think this is secretly hilarious in the privacy of our own home and in front of our family but out in public is a different story! Ashley and I took Palmer to Cracker Barrel the other day for lunch and I guess he spotted a frog (aka f*ck!) So using his outside voice (because he doesn't grasp what an inside voice is) he very loudly starts exclaiming "Mom, I wanna frog but he is really saying LOUDLY Mom, I wanna F*ck! This goes on repeatedly for a solid 3 minutes and Ashley at this point has lost it and is laughing so hard she can't speak and I am trying to quiet him down while all of the Cracker Barrel patrons are staring at us with hateful eyes wondering why my 2 year old is dropping the F-bomb at the speed of light! TERRIBLE!

No comments: