Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'm Leavin On A Jet Plane.....

I am leaving for the glorious Windy City tomorrow! Mommy Templeton is saying Adios to the mini's, the hubby and all household responsibilities for a blissful 24 hours! We are flying out tomorrow and getting back on Sunday (just enough time to get relaxed before jumping right back in to reality :) I am SO looking forward to having an awesome time hanging out with my best friends, eating an adult dinner, sleeping in a hotel (with no fear of crying babies) and just letting my mind take a break from all that life is throwing at us right now.

I know by 12:50 pm on Sunday I will be dying to get home and squeeze the two cutest kids in the whole world cause let's be honest they are what life is all about! As much as mommy needs a break sometimes I need those two smiling faces even more! They keep me moving right along!

I will post lots of pictures when I get back! I am so excited to wear my dress from forever 21!!! GASP! I know!!! I always said I am NOT 21 and I do NOT need to shop there BUT I did find a cute dress for only $18 so I couldn't resist! See ya when I get back.....

No comments: