Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July Weekend!

We had a GREAT 4th weekend! The only thing that would have made it better would have been the SUN! It was overcast and raining all weekend but we still managed to have fun and it gave us an excuse to take naps both days!

The kids are so out of whack right now since 2 out of the 3 nights they were up past 11!!! They have been surprisingly good despite their late bedtimes though. Well my question was answered... would Palmer like the fireworks?? I guess a mom is not always right cause I thought he would LOVE them and he HATED them and cried! I think he cried more because we pulled him away from the Arend's toy room not because he was scared :) Ann Mason on the other hand smiled and laughed every time one went off! She had the cutest 2 little girls that were 8 and 10 right by her side and they "babysat" her during the WHOLE party! Their mom made them rotate AM every 15 minutes and they had a blast! They reminded me of Ashley and I when we were little and our love for little babies. I love to see how different the kids are and it definitely showed this weekend and it will only become more evident over the years! They are definitely their own people with their own big personalities and I LOVE both of them with all of my heart!

I am sad that the long weekend is already over! It always goes by too fast! Here are some of my fav pics from this weekend!


This picture is why I put bows on Ann Mason! Bless her heart
she just needs some hair :) haha


I was trying to get a shot of Ann Mason's Polo Shoes they were SO cute!


This is the face I get from Palmer when I pull out the camera!



She will just fall asleep anywhere at anytime!


Tex and I at the street concert!

Palmer playing with his Marble Run!


The sweetest baby on the 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! Thanks Neenie for my
cute flag dress!

At least I let mom take pictures of me!

No comments: