Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Boxes, Boxes and More Boxes

My posts have been pretty boring lately I must admit! The Templeton's haven't been doing much of anything besides scheduling appointments for the house, going to Home Depot and packing! We did manage to go to Sonic and get ice cream last night at the request of Palmer! I have Palmer and Ann Mason's rooms packed so that is a start! The inspection went well and luckily we just have minimal repairs.

So we finally have a plan for our 2 week displacement! Either A. Our builder has an extra patio home that may or may not be leased so they will let us know Aug 15th if it is leased or if it is not leased. If it is not leased we can crash there with mattresses and a tv until our house is ready!

Plan B- If the patio is leased the kids and I are going to drive to Florida and stay with mom for 10 nights!!! YIKES have I lost my mind???? I figured I would take it slow and break up the trip into 2 days on the way there and back and just do 5 hours each day as to not overwhelm myself or the kids! This sounds like a great plan to me except for the fact that I will have to leave Tex to fend for himself and be a gypsy for 2 weeks and that makes me sad. As Tex reminded me it would be the best for both of us if I was not toting around 2 kids to different places for 2 weeks, so I guess he is right this is the best option! :)

So that is where we stand! Hopefully I will have some fun posts coming up! We have a few birthday parties and events coming up to spice things up!

No comments: