Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Sick Day

The Templeton's are taking a sick day! I feel like a HORRIBLE mother cause I hesitated taking Ann Mason to the Dr for the past week cause I thought she was teething because she wasn't fussy.... well, last night she started running a fever so we went this morning and the poor thing has a double ear and double eye infection!!!! She is still smiling from ear to ear with snot coming out of her nose and watery eyes! I love that little girl. I guess next time I will just take her early just to make sure!

I stopped and got Palmer Horton Hears a Who (which by the way he is completley amazed by it and hasn't moved his eyes for the last 30 minutes) and got Ann Mason her amoxicillan and we are going to put back on pjs and all take naps!

I did find out how much AM weighs.... at 5 months she is 14 pds 12 oz and in the 46%! She is doing GREAT!

No comments: