Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy 5 Month Birthday Sweet Ann Mason




Ann Mason turned 5 months old on 07/16 and I can't believe this is all going so fast! It is been the most amazing 5 months for our family and she adds a whole new level of love that I never thought was possible!
Some things that Ann Mason is doing at 5 months are:
* Your are rolling everywhere! If I put you down in one spot in the living room and walk away you will be on the other side of the room in 2 seconds!!
* You love your jumperoo and exersaucer and are content playing in both for an hour at a time! They keep you so entertained!
* I am not sure how much you weigh and really couldn't even guess? We will find out next month at your 6 month check up! I know you are getting bigger and wear 6 month clothes right now!
* You are teething or so I am assume.... everything goes in your mouth and you chew and drool and can't seem to bite down hard enough on any of your innocent toys! I started to give you some orajel and it seems to be working!
* I cannot possibly count the number of times you smile in a day cause you are ALWAYS smiling! You love mommy but there is something about your daddy that already has you wrapped around his finger. You love when he talks and you light up when he comes in the room!
* You are going to start solids this week. I think I am starting with green beans... I am attempting to make my own baby food this time around so wish me luck that you like it! haha
* You drink 6 oz bottles about every 4 hours! You got yourself on a great schedule... I honestly had nothing to do with it!
* You sleep from about 8:30 to 5 am and then take a bottle and go back down until about 8. I will take this any day considering your brother didn't sleep until he was one!
*Speaking of Palmer... he ADORES you. Everything about you is fascinating to him and it makes my heart melt! You both light up when you see each other and you all have started to "play" or interact more since you are rolling over and can hold your self up on your belly.
* You are the absolute light of my life (you and your brother) you have been an amazing gift from God and your dad and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful children!
Ann Mason we love you from the bottom of our hearts and you have made such an impact on our lives in the 5 months since your birth. I have loved having a daughter more than anything and I feel so connected with you! We can't wait to see what the next month brings! Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments: