Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Lazy Weekend and a Birthday

We do not have many plans this weekend and that makes me happy! :) I hope to get caught up on some house stuff, laundry, sleep, etc... One plan we do have is that my nephews Griffin and Hayden are coming in to visit and play!!! These two guys stole my heart from the minute they were born and we haven't been able to see them as much lately with busy schedules, etc... Palmer is going to be on cloud 9 playing with his big cousins this weekend! Here are the 2 studs at Ashley's wedding, swooning my two nieces :)

I also wanted to wish my sis-n-law a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry we couldn't be there this weekend to celebrate with you! We love you and thanks for everything you do for us! Palmer and Ann Mason said their Aunt TT rocks! Have a fabulous day!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! TGIF!






No comments: