Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

SURPRISE!!!

Tex and I got a night out on the town! We were so excited that the snow didn't ruin our plans and we got to go to Lexington to celebrate Erin's Birthday at an awesome restaurant! We had so much fun getting together with friends and eating a nice dinner with no kiddie interuptions! haha
The Birthday girl and me!
All the Girls!
Tex and I enjoying our night out on the town! (Thanks Aunt Ashley and Uncle Joe!)

Frank and Kimmie
Kourtlee and Jamie

More Girl Time
Erin, Lindsey and I! We have 13 years worth of pictures in this pose! I love these girls!

Since the most excitment Tex and I have had lately is potty training we were pumped to have some celebs sitting two tables down from us at dinner! I think the whole restaurant was in awe when this guy walked in....


LeBron James

And then in walked this guy to eat dinner with LeBron...
Coach Cal! As a life long C-A-T-S fan this was definitely a treat! Good dinner, Best Friends and Great Celeb Watching!


No comments: