Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Out with the Old... In with the New!

Everything seems to be changing at our house and FAST! :) Yesterday was a BIG day in the Templeton household!!!

Palmer said bye-bye to these...
Hello to this...
and put on these....

We have a LONG road ahead of us! I wish there was a step by step manual to potty training that assured you that IF you followed these steps exactly in 2-3 business days your child would be fully potty trained! :) I fully anticipate many accidents, many meltdowns and many tears but we are moving in the right direction! Palmer used the potty all day yesterday and is seeming to like the attention he gets when he pees!

I guess Ann Mason took note that things were changing so she decided to...
Say bye-bye to this.... (Hallelujah no more $$$$ on formula!)
And Hello to this...

Pray for a little sanity for the Templeton's... it seems like my kids are getting bigger and I am NOT ready! Isn't that the way it always is?









No comments: