Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy 30th Ernie!

From L to R: Ann Mason, Blake, Riley and Erin
Happy Birthday Erin! I can't believe that we are old enough to be 30! I know that 13 years ago God knew I needed some best friends starting college and put you and Lindsey on the same floor of my dorm! I never could have guessed that 13 years later you would still be one of my very best friends! I can still remember celebrating your 18th birthday as homesick college freshman in the dorm and again your 21st with all of the glory that only 21 year olds can posses! haha
We have been there for each other thru tears and laughter... stood by each other at our weddings... and shared the miracles of having our own kids!
You are such an amazing friend, daughter, sister, wife and mother! I am so blessed to have you in my life! The memories we have made over the last 13 years are priceless I can laugh out loud just thinking about most of them! I love you like my sister and I can't wait to celebrate 30 more years of life with you!




No comments: