Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMIE!


I have to give a shout out to one of my best friends in the whole world, Jamie G! Happy Birthday! I hope you know how much you mean to me, I could go on for days but I don't want to start crying :) I couldn't have gotten thru the last year or rather the last 11 years without you by my side! Your an inspiration, a motivation and a truly everlasting friend. I am so blessed to have you in my life to walk with me thru the good times and bad! I love you!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG Blakers! Thank you so much for the b-day shout out! What a nice surprise! I too am so lucky to have you as my bestie! I can always count on you for support, a listening ear, motivation, and a great laugh! Thanks again for being you and for the b-day special post! You are my fave blogger (and I stalk many bloggers)! Love you! Ps-it took me forever to figure out how to create an account to leave a comment. ha, ha! :-)