Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fun Friday!

We were supposed to go to Owensboro this weekend to hear my sister in law speak at a Women's Weekend at a local church but apparently the stomach virus has swept Owensboro. Most of the family had the stomach flu this past week and they weren't back to 100%. I was super bummed about not going but we decided to make the best of it!

We have officially lost our minds! haha We are taking Palmer, Annie and Reid to see Despicable Me tonight. This is another one of my bright ideas!  haha Palmer doesn't know that we are going yet and he doesn't know that Reid is going with us! He is really going to flip out when I go to pick him up from school and tell him! He is SO funny about the weekends, he already LIVES for the weekends and he is only 3 1/2. He is constantly asking "What are we going to do this weekend?" It starts at 5:20 so I think we will be good at least thru most of it!


Here is Palmer and Reid, best buds forever!

Since we are doing something nice for the kiddos, the mommy's get to go play right? Nikki (Reid's mommy) and I are headed to the Edinburgh Premiere Outlets for some Christmas shopping!!! I am SO pumped about Christmas already I can't stand it! Palmer asked if we could put up our tree last night and I almost gave in, I know we need to wait a little bit longer or else it will be a LONG 6 weeks with the kids asking about Santa. This weekend is the Gap Give and Get coupon where you get 30% off at Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic! WOOHOO! We are just super pumped to get away for a few hours from the chaos and have some time to ourselves!

The rest of the weekend is free! I am excited for all of the holiday hustle and bustle that is approaching!!! Not to mention some 3 and 4 day work weeks! Here's to a GREAT weekend!

No comments: