Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

I'M BACK!

It has been WAAAAY TOOO Long since I have blogged! We had a GREAT kid free weekend! We got a ton done around the house and got to spend a lot of time with friends and having fun too! State Farm hosts and auction for the agents/staff each year and it is SO fun. There is dinner, auction and dancing. Tex and I had a blast and I scored some great loot to boot! ha!


The Coach Purse I won!!! I love it! My second one ever!

Another MAJOR transition happened in our house tonight! Since we have to make do with what we have right now as far as space we decided to give in to the kiddos and make them a toy room/play room! That meant that we also had to try out them sharing a room! We made the transition tonight and the play room is AWESOME and the first night of sharing a room was a success, here's to hoping this little arrangement works out until one day we have more space!
Play Room

Palmer is BEYOND excited!

Another Shot of the Playroom
The semi- finished result! Hopefully lots of playing gets done in here!
Thanks to Mamaw and Aunt TT Palmer got 2 new UK jerseys. I don't know what prompted him but he put on his "gear" tonight and turned his hat on backwards and asked me to take pics of him???? He HATES the camera so I was more than happy to do it! I was cracking up he was so serious, he can't wait to have the pads and helmet on!
My little Man looking so big and tough!
Well you know it can't be a photo shoot unless Ann Mason jumps in, she wants to do whatever her brother does, I love this girl!
Too Cool for School!

Solo Shot for Ann Mason!
We are all glad to be back together and looking forward to a low key week of playing in our new playroom!

1 comment:

Elizabeth and Jeremy said...

They are SO Funny! I love the one of them back to back :)