Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Countdown to Christmas Shopping Deals

Sorry if I am giving people anxiety talking about Christmas shopping :) but some of you may already be almost done! If you are like me I have to budget Christmas spending so I am always looking for a good deal! Here are some more deals of the day to jump start your Christmas shopping!
Living Social louisville is having a special from Photobin and you get a hardback photo book + shipping for only $18!!! That is a steal!

I love Lands' End! They are running a GREAT special TODAY! $40 off $100 and free shipping!



If you are already thinking about your Christmas Cards this year don't forget to check out deals on zulily.com they are having a special right now $20 for $40 worth of Christmas Cards from tinyprints.com and they are SO cute!



Happy Shopping!