Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thoughts on Thursday!

Oh Blog, how I have missed you!! I know I say this numerous times but I really don't know where time goes. We have been busy working and having fun though! I just honestly feel like I don't get 5 minutes to just sit or clean for that matter when I get home :) haha These weeks just keep going by faster and faster and I can't believe it is mid October, that makes my anxiety rise thinking we are getting closer to Christmas by the minute!

I have been so delirious that I do have tons more pictures but couldn't find my camera and then realized I never looked for it either and finally "found" it in my car this morning! Just kind of been one of those months weeks! :)

Last weekend Neenie and Pop came in to visit and see the new house for the first time. We had a great time and the kids loved having them here even for a short visit :( Maybe one day we will get to have them around for longer. While they were here Pop and Tex built Palmer and Ann Mason a sandbox/pea gravel box. We got the idea from a fall festival in Nashville to have sand on one side and then pea gravel (tiny shiny rocks) on the other so Palmer can play with all of his dump trucks and he LOVES it!
Here he is hammering away, he was SO, SO excited it made my heart skip just watching him help like such a big boy!

The massive sand/pea gravel box. We set it up in a nice spot of the backyard and put the sand and pea gravel in and maybe next spring we can incorporate it into our landscaping and make it look a little prettier :) although I don't think the kids care what it looks like.

Palmer taking some measurements!

The biggest event of the weekend was Belle otherwise known as Bellies 1st Birthday! This has been in the works for months and the talk of the town at our house for a long time! The kids were super pumped!

Here is Ann Mason in her adorable pillow case dress!! I LOVE ebay I got this dress for $14.75, they have thanksgiving and Christmas ones I can't wait to order more, they are great quality!

Bellies, Ann Mason and myself on the bounce house, this thing was a hit! There were like 12 kids in it at all times!

Here is the gang, too cute all of them are Bellies cousins! Half are P and AM's cousins. Everyone got along great, behaved so well and just had such a great time!

I have more pics to come. Ashley did a fabulous job with no detail left unturned!

And on a totally random note just wanted to throw a few of my favorite weekly things in that get me thru these crazy, hectic but fun weeks! I am dying over these....

Sonic Pumpkin Pie Milkshake. I have a sonic literally across the street from work and it literally calls my name to come over and indulge in this deliciousness. I am a sucker for pumpkin flavor anything and my excuse to eat one every other day is that they won't last for long, right? :) haha

My next obsession is this show.... Parenthood!

Please, please tell me you watch it? I cant stress enough how much I LOVE this show. This is the second week that I bawled my eyes out watching it and declared that this is by far the best show ever put on tv! I look forward to this one and Tex loves it just as much as I do!

And our 3rd fav of the week is the movie Neenie bought the kids Rio...
Wether you have kids are not this movie is flipping hilarious! It is pretty much on at our house now around the clock. I crack up at Tracey Morgan's character. It is too cute, the music is awesome and it is funny as all get out! I think I like it more than the kids! :)

Well, that is about it for now. I will download my pics now that I "found" my camera. The big Apple Festival here in Owensboro is this weekend, watch out! Supposedly it is tons of fun and tons of good food, right up my alley :) Oh, speaking of food my neighbor brought over about 12 pounds of Angus beef apparently he bought half of a cow and had too much meat! Cracks me up, I am not complaining I will certainly enjoy our free meat! Maybe next year we will buy a half too :) I mean I do have fires in my backyard why not just buy a cow? I love this place more and more each day!

No comments: