Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Family Celebrity

My dad is a celebrity in the poker world! Mind you that I am SOOOO very proud of my dad and his accomplishments but I am so out of the loop when it comes to the World Series of Poker I just feel terrible when he is explaining something about it because he might as well be speaking Spanish.

All I know is this.... he started playing cards 5 years ago at a men's club in Paris, KY and now he was given the title "King of the Ring" by the World Series of Poker association. So, I might not know the terminology or what cards or "hands" beat each other but I know that my dad is a poker celebrity! ha! We are so proud of him and excited for him, that is a pretty cool title to add to his list of accomplishments!

Read more about it on WSOP
The poker player and Palmer! Love this picture!

No comments: