Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

It's Official!

We're going to DISNEYWORLD!!! (insert confetti cannons, loud screaming and huge smiles!!!)
My brother and sister in law decided to throw out the idea of a family fun vacation in leiu of Christmas on my dad's side and after little negotiations we are booked for Disneyworld in January!!

I really haven't even had time to think about it. Luckily, my sister in law is a Disney guru and knows the ins and outs and pretty much she can tell me what to do and I can listen :) We are definitely going to make the most of it but also be really reasonable about not going to parks everyday and having some relaxing pool time too just because I think Palmer, Ann Mason, Tex and I know our limits! haha

We are definitely NOT going to tell the kiddos right now. 3 months is like 5 years to them so we will probably tell them as their Christmas present! I think I will be just as excited as they are, I can't wait!

Disney 2012 here we come!!! I always thought about this moment when I had kids and they were old enough to go to Disney and it is right around the corner, I couldn't be more excited!!!

Another thing I am excited about is it is FRIDAY!!! TGIF!

No comments: