Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My heart is so heavy right now thinking about all of the lives taken and destroyed in Oklahoma. As I celebrated with Palmer his last day of Kindergarten all I could think about was those parents that were trying to rush to the schools not knowing if their child was alive. I keep on playing that in my head and I can't even imagine what those minutes and hours must have been like for everyone. I can't imagine those brave teachers in the schools that did everything in their power to keep those children safe.
 
I keep on thinking about what I have "worried" about this week in my own life, the things that have consumed my mind and it seems so very insignificant. I keep thinking about how I have stressed over when the house was going to be clean and how all of the laundry was going to get done and the people of Oklahoma have lost everything.
 
Today I will continue to pray and for days to come because the devastation they are facing is something that no one should have to face. So, while I am blessed that Palmer had a successful kindergarten year and I couldn't be more proud of him... my thoughts right now go to each and every person in Oklahoma that have lost everything, especially those who lost loved ones. 


FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN

 
 
 LAST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN


Psalm 46:1-2 

God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth gives way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

No comments: