Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summertime Fun!

Well, my kids are in full fledged summertime mode. I wish I could say the same thing for me. I think at times I get jealous that I have to work and can't spend lazy days at the pool soaking up sun and enjoying every moment of their summer break. Luckily we have family that can and will help them have the most fun summer possible despite having to go to "summer school" some. I also get a little out of sorts with all of the schedule changes and the kids not going to the same place every day, I know I sound like a ball full of fun!
 
My mom has been in since Saturday and it has been wonderful. I can't even imagine how tired she is, she has watched the big kids everyday and they have had SO much fun! We definitely don't want to see her leave tomorrow. We have some fun little road trips and overnights planned here and there so I am excited about that! I want to make it as fun as possible without them actually having the whole summer off. I think it is a way bigger deal to me than it is to them....
 
 
Here are some of things we are enjoying most...
 
Bike Rides (and now electric scooter rides) thanks to Neenie!


 
Outdoor time with friends! I love these two.

 
Late Bedtimes and Longer Days!

 
Walks and playing in the yard!

 
Spending time with Neenie!! They have LOVED her being here so much!

 
And getting to go to Cracker Barrel Palmer's all time favorite. This pic cracks me up, does anyone else's restaurant experiences look like this???

 
And most of all SWIMMING!

 
And it's not even June yet!!! haha I am looking forward to this summer, I will definitely be a lot cooler now that I am not 8 and 9 months pregnant like last Summer :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent beat ! I would like to apprentice whilst you
amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted
of this your broadcast offered brilliant clear concept

Feel free to surf to my web-site; juicing recipes for juicers