Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ann Mason's 2 Month Check-Up

It is so hard to believe that my precious little girl is 2 months old!!! We went to the doctor today and they said she was perfect! (I already knew that but it was nice to hear it from someone else! haha) She did so good but got her feelings hurt when she got her shots! It didn't last long she has been snoozing away since we got home!

I have to give a shout out to Neenie (my mom) she has been here all week and it has been AWESOME! She has let me run errands everyday and it has been SO nice. I know she is really enjoying it just as much since her and Palmer are best buds! They have done so much fun stuff and are having the best time together! I appreciate her being here so much and the timing couldn't have been better!

Here is Ann Mason all pretty for her 2 month check-up!

Ann Mason Templeton at 2 months Old
9 pds 12 oz (20%)
21 inches long (5%)

1 comment:

JElmer said...

YAAAYYY! I loved all of the new posts! I've been having Blake Blog withdraws!!