Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Family Fun Week Day 3

Thank goodness my kids are at the innocent and very naive ages that they are cause mommy totally pulled a fast one on them :) Family Fun Day 3 was going to look at houses in Shelbyville. I really played up the car ride, the fun houses to explore and the trip thru Wendy's drive-thru! I think it worked and everyone seemed happy and entertained. Palmer met some people's cats, played with some kids toys in their rooms and a few other things that I am sure the homeowners would not have thought were funny! They were both great so I promised Palmer some ice cream tonight I heard Baskin Robbins is having 31 cent night! So.... Tex and I watched Marley and Me last night. Um, that was probably the most heart wrenching movie I have ever seen especially since I seemed to think it was a biography of my life (I am sure everyone thinks that) I don't know that I can recommend it just because of how sad it is but I will say I am glad I watched it! In Ode to Marley I want to thank our own Marley (Molly) She is the BEST dog in the world! She handles a 2 year old with more grace and patients than I ever could!

No comments: