Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Re-cap

The Templeton's had a busy but wonderful weekend! Friday night Aunt Ashley, Uncle Joe and Neenie came over for a grill out! It is always so much fun to know that your family can come over and hang out. I have missed that for so long, I love having Aunt Ashley and Uncle Joe in Louisville. It was also so nice to have my mom here for the week. It is just so bittersweet because we love having her here but we also get so sad when she leaves.... She will be here again in just one month so that isn't too long!

Saturday Tex and I had an "adult" day!! WOOHOO I think I forgot what that was! We left for Lexington in the morning and stopped by Tex's new golf course. It is beautiful and everyone there was so nice and welcoming! I got to ride around with Tex in a golf cart to see the course better. Mind you I was in my black dress and heels for Keenland so I got a few funny stares from some of the guys playing golf :) We then went to Ashley and Joe's shower where we hung out with their friends and had a great time. After that it was off to Keenland. I have always loved Keenland even when I was just a little girl but Saturday they had a record number of people topping out at about 40,000. I must admit that is not my cup of tea anymore. The crowds, the walking to the car, and the long bathroom lines were a little much that day! haha I guess I am not in college anymore :) We ended the night at Murray's Patio where we ate a fabulous dinner despite the fact that my feet hurt so bad I had to put toilet paper in my high heels to cushion the pain!

Here are some pictures of the day!





1 comment:

Connie Shear said...

Great pictures at Keeneland and the shower. Thanks for sharing. I miss you more everytime I see you and Ashley and the babies in pictures. Love you Mom