Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Family Fun Week Day 2

Ok, so I officially got myself in over my head on this family fun week. Today Palmer, Ann Mason and I ventured off to a place called the "Puzzle Fun Dome" you know any place with that name screams lots of kids running wild! Apparently we didn't know it was field trip day so Palmer joined the ranks of a pre-k class and made his way right into the Puzzle Fun Dome. For those of you wondering what this place is exactly... it is a huge gigantic warehouse type structure with about 10 inflatables, mini golf, glow in the dark basketball and so much more. Well, I didn't realize that Palmers little legs wouldn't allow him to make it up the inflatables by himself. So you guessed it mommy tracked up each and every inflatable about 25 times each hauling a mini 28 pound toddler. I think the low point was when my hair was wet with sweat, I had a black film on my skin from the germ infested bouncies and I slid down the slide right about the time my shirt came up and exposed my post 2 child belly in front of everyone! :) Despite the sweat and my sore legs we had a ball! Palmer took at 4 hour nap when he got home! I love these kids!




No comments: