Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Overwhelmed!

Today was the first day that I just felt overwhelmed! I am tired and just overwhelmed, it's as simple as that. I think it finally hit me that we are selling our home, moving to a new place, I am starting back to work in in a week and a half in a new position and we have a new person watching the kiddos. Don't get me wrong all of these things are GREAT but they are CHANGE and I don't always handle change well as those close to me know :) haha My mind constantly races to the 100's of things I need to do and all of the what if's, etc.... all things that I know I can't control but continue to obsess over anyways. Is there anyway not to do that? :) If you know please tell me! Our lives are definitely changing for the better but it is just going to take some getting used to. The new babysitter came over today and I think it went well. It is always scary to leave your children with somebody else but I am confident that they will be well taken care of and they will have a lot of fun! When I came home from looking at houses Brandi (the new babysitter) told me she had taken pics of Ann Mason....

Here are the sweet pictures she took! No matter how overwhelmed I feel some days, this is what makes it worth every moment!!!


1 comment:

Connie Shear said...

My precious, precious granddaughter. How sweet are those pictures. I love them so much. She is SO adorable! I love you, honey, and miss you all terribly!!!!!!! See you soon. Mom