Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ashley's Wedding Shower!

Ashley and Joe's wedding is quickly approaching and I was so excited to be able to throw her a bridal shower! We love Joe more than anything and just can't wait for the wedding. He is already such an awesome part of our family and we can't wait for them to make it official!!! The shower was at my house with family and close family friends. We had a blast and it was so good getting see everyone and celebrate such an awesome couple!

Our closest family friends for over 20 years! This family is truly amazing! This is Brenda and her daughter Lynette. When we met them Ashley was 3 and I was 6!


This is Dana (Brenda's other daughter) and her daughter Kayla.


Mom with one of her best friends, Denise.


The most important thing.... the food!


The Cake table with pictures of Joe and Ashley.


Me, Kylena (sis-in-law), Ashley and Ann Mason


Some of my favorite girls! Kylena with my nieces Jillian and Mia meeting Ann Mason for the first time!


Jillian is such a good helper here with Ann Mason! She told me she had lots of practice with Mia!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Such lovely shower it was. I am just I love with these festivities and the arrangements for the wedding shower. I also would be hosting unicorn themed wedding shower for my cousin and I am just seeking the recommendations for the best garden inspired venue NYC.