Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Last Week of Fun!

It is not reeeaaaallly our last week of fun ever, but I am starting back to work next week :( I stayed up last night getting anxious about leaving my babies again to go back to work. I LOVE my job but I LOVE being a stay at home mom too, it is such a hard thing to handle. My new schedule is beyond wonderful and gives me a great balance of getting to work and getting to spend time with my children so I will try and not sound so dramatic cause it could be way worse :)

So, this morning I woke up and decided instead of counting down the days till I go back and dreading every minute of it.... The Kiddos and I were going to have one heck of a "Family Fun Week" each day we are going to do at least one really fun activity! So this morning I rounded everyone up and we headed to the zoo for day 1 of our "Family Fun Week"! We had an absolute blast! I know I am emotional lately when I got teary eyed at the zoo watching Palmer and looking at Ann Mason. This is what I dreamed of all my life and I just feel overly blessed to have these two amazing children in my life!

Palmer didn't really care about the animals, he like the playground. He did LOVE the gorillas and thought they were awesome! To my surprise he was deathly scared of the train ride around the zoo so that did not bode well for me with a 2 month old and a screaming toddler on a moving caboose :) You can only imagine! Here are some pictures! Stay tuned for our next adventure....









No comments: