Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Easter Bunny and my All-American Boy!

Today we met Katie at the mall to do some window shopping and eat lunch. We also dressed up just in case we ran into Mr. Easter Bunny! Lo and Behold we did and Palmer thought he was funny but only at a distance. Sadly Ann Mason was snoozing so she passed at the chance to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap. As Palmer was approaching the Easter Bunny the nice lady handed him an oval shaped Easter Egg. He apparently thought it was a football and proceeded to pelt it at the Easter Bunny! Good thing the bunny had quick reflexes :) I was able to get the whole thing on video! Palmer is my all American boy who can interpret anything for a ball!

Palmer being forced to take a picture (he thought it was funny to run away from me, hence the shot of me grabbing his arm :) Ann Mason looking pretty in pink for the Easter Bunny!

No comments: