Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Cute Kids

I know I might be biased but I seem to think that my kids are so cute and funny :) I guess that is what every mom thinks of their own kids, huh? Well, Ann Mason and I are back from Nashville and we had such a great time! It was so fun to hang out with Kelly and Caroline and Palmer had a great time with his Mamaw so it was a win-win for everyone! Here are some pics of Ann Mason in her polo jogging suit her neenie gave her, I like to refer to her as Sporty Spice :) I am also including a dance mix of Palmer! His Aunt Ashley gave him a Dalmatian that wears a trench coat and flashes everyone while singing "Fire" for V-day!!! Yes, not the most appropriate gift for a 22 month old boy but nonetheless Palmer of course loves it! This is Ann Mason's "Word to my Homies" look :) Check out P's dance moves, do you think he will be on "So You Think You Can Dance" one day? >

1 comment:

JElmer said...

Palmer can shake his groove thing! He must get his moves from his daddy. I will always remember Tex dancing to Outkast and saying "shake it like a polaroid picture"!!! Those moves run in the family!