Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Sunday

This was by far one of the best Easter's I have ever had. I just feel so blessed right now and I am just so thankful for the way everything has just seemed to fall into place lately. I just stared at Ann Mason during church and thought of Palmer and my family sitting beside me and I just couldn't help but smile the entire time because life is good! I reflected back on Easter last year and I was at the height of some of the struggles in my life and I just can't believe what a difference a year makes.

My mom has said since Nana passed away that she is shining down and making good things happen and I truly believe that. So many good things have happened with our family since she has passed and I like to believe that she is up there smiling and making things happen for us :) It is nice to have an angel on your side! I couldn't help but thinking about her in Heaven on Easter singing so loud to the hymns in her opera voice :) like she loved to do here on earth! We miss her but I know she is such a better place enjoying, living and feeling young and alive there with God.

My beautiful Mom with her first granddaughter!


Palmer holding his baby sister, he loves her!


The kids Easter Baskets!


Mom and Palmer in front of church!

No comments: