Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Date Night!

Tex and I get to go on a real, official, un-interuppted (hopefully) date on Saturday! I know this doesn't sound like a big deal but it is to us! Thanks to Mamaw Kathy who is coming down tonight we get the WHOLE night to do anything we want tomorrow night! I am SO excited to spend some MUCH needed alone time with my husband!
Not sure where we are going to eat, we have been having this very discussion ALL week :) We can never decide! But one thing that we are for sure doing is going to see the movie Blindside!!! This stars Sandra Bullock and Tim McGraw and is based on a true story! I am a total sucker for these types of movies and even shed some tears the first time I saw the previews! I can't wait!
I will make sure to post some reviews after we see it! I hope everyone has a great weekend!






No comments: