Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

When Mommy's away they kids and Tex will play!

I have had some prior obligations at night over the past couple of weeks so Tex has been WONDERFUL and has really stepped up to the plate taking over the role of "mom" while I have been out! I never truly know what kinds of things happen when I am gone but I got a small glimpse today!
Palmer was rummaging thru the drawers in the kitchen looking for something... finally he came out with ALL of my oven mits and was laughing and screaming "Dad, GET UP!" Tex started dying laughing and his face turned so red like a 2 year old that just got caught playing in the toilet! I asked Palmer what exactly he was doing with Mommy's oven mits and he screamed "Boxing, Mom!" So here are Tyson and Holyfield themselves! This is what they do when mom isn't around! Great!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...........
Palmer is OFFICIALLY sleeping in a BIG BOY bed! Tonight will be night 3 of sleeping in his new bed and so far, so good! He doesn't take as long of naps and is waking up just a bit earlier than normal but I am hoping that will pass once the "newness" wears off! It makes me sad to see his little boy body in such a big bed, it is more indication that he keeps growing more and more each day!
I haven't added the shams yet we need more pillows!

Good Night, Sleep Tight!









No comments: