Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

Today I have decided to have a Thankful Thursday!:
The Templeton's 2009
In honor of the crappy call that started off my day saying that my brakes were going to be $350, I have decided to step back and be thankful for what is truly important in life and not sweat the small stuff! I had some one tell me the other day that I could plan (since I am a planner of all planners) anything I want but I just can't plan the results! What an eye-opener to me!
I watched Palmer and Ann Mason play yesterday and right as Palmer had his train tracks and cars all lined up perfectly and in the exact place he wanted, Ann Mason would come and knock them all down in an instant and he would go ballistic! I sat there laughing and thought about how I still am like a 2 1/2 year old... I plan all of my little plans and design all of my little designs and when they don't go the way that I want them to, I throw a temper tantrum!
So Today I am Thankful For:
1. Giving my self-will over to God to let him be the planner and designer and not me!
2. That $350 was going toward brakes and not for medical bills or something of grave importance concerning my families health
3. That my family woke up happy and healthy this morning and that I saw two of the most precious smiles I have ever seen.
4. The calls and emails from family and friends that keep me going!
5. That the sun is out today and it is a beautiful day!
I am only going to list 5 but I am sure I have 100! In honor of Thanksgiving I will try and make all Thursdays until Thanksgiving, Thankful Thursdays!





1 comment:

Connie Shear said...

You are a truly amazing daughter and person. I love you with all of my heart and soul and hope I am just like you when I grow up! You are a spectacular daughter, mother, wife and friend. I love you MOM