Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Turkey Day

My little sis Ashley hosted her first ever Thanksgiving at her brand new house! She did a great job and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely! I realized that I didn't like not taking home left-overs though! I would rather make Thanksgiving dinner stick it in the fridge for 4 hours and then heat it up and eat it for the first time :) I am weird I know but T-day leftovers are the best, nothing beats it!

"The Ladies Man" Papaw with all of his daughters and grand-daughters

Aunt Fran and Amanda

Mom, Me and Ashley

Amanda and Ann Mason

Me, Ann Mason and Tex
(I love the face on Ann Mason... I have a feeling a will get many more of these when she is 13!)

Don't ask! Mommy got bored during our Thanksgiving Day game and gave in to Palmer's request for me to draw on his face :) I figured why not.. it is Thanksgiving! haha This is 3 minutes after we got in the car after Thanksgiving the kids were pooped!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving day surrounded by all of the blessings in their lives!








No comments: