Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF!

Oh my gosh! I know I say this probably every Friday but I am SO glad it is the weekend! It is so hard to hear Palmer and Ann Mason say every morning, "Mom do you have to go to work" I want to say, "Do you have to break my heart EVERY morning by saying that!" but on Fridays I get to tell them that I do have to go to work but when I get home it's the WEEKEND and they scream and get so excited because they know the fun begins on Friday afternoon and Mommy doesn't have to go to work for 2 whole days!

We have a nice little weekend planned! Since Palmer is a big boy and loves movies more than life he gets to go by himself with Tex or I to see Gnomeo and Juliet!! We have head it is really cute and he is super excited! Annie lost all movie theatre privileges a few weeks ago and won't be returning until she is 4! :)

Saturday night is the BIG game!!! Go C-A-T-S!!!! There are a bunch of us here that want to get together to watch the game but we all have little ones that have to go to bed so it looks like we will all be home cheering on the CATS by ourselves! haha I can't wait to watch them play and hopefully go to the end!


After soccer tomorrow I get to go meet a bunch of my girlfriends at Wild Eggs! My mouth is already watering! I LOVE this place and I have only been there once! haha Great Friends, Great Food!

I LOVE the weekends!! I am hoping to get a few naps in and church :) Why can't weekends be 5 days and the week be 2 days? The Templeton's hope everyone has a GREAT weekend and Go C-A-T-S!!!!

No comments: