Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Timing is Everything

It is amazing that you hear or read things that seem to be sent to you in just the right moment. My friend Kelly sent me this over email today and I don't think it could have come at a better time! The first line of this pretty much sums up so much of my life! I am ALWAYS trying to work out things before they have come, I am an expert projector! I loved this and wanted to share....
"Stop trying to work things out before their times have come. Accept the limitations of living one day at a time. When something comes to your attention, ask Me whether or not it is part of today's agenda. If it isnt, release it into My care and go on about today's duties. When you follow this practice, there will be a beautiful simplicity about your life: a time for everything, and everything in its time."
Say some extra prayers, Tex has some really promising things in the works as far as possible employment! I can tell his heart and hopes are in pretty deep and I pray that God continues to grant us patience to know that our time will come!

1 comment:

Sweet Caroline said...

I'm so glad the quote helped you! It is perfect and something I needed to read too. As a mama I think we worry even more but letting it go to God is the best we can do. Praying for you guys and keep me posted. LOVE YOU ALL Oh and love the new design :)