Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow....

I thought a few times about deleting my post from yesterday, I usually don't blog when I am in an erratic state :) haha but then I thought what the heck, this is my blog and I want to remember what happened and how I felt and this is real life.

I had the whole night to myself last night! I came home and immediately cleaned the house, it's in my gene's I can't help it, I can't sit down and relax until things are clean and put up! So I did that and then it was like I had so many things that I wanted to do but couldn't decide what to do so I think I did all of them and stayed up WAY too late.

I talked on the phone, facebooked, watched tv, played games, painted my nails, it was WILD and CRAZY!!

As if I needed anything else to keep my attention away from more important intelligent things, my friend Tiff got me hooked on Words with Friends. I still don't know what the heck I am doing but apparently I am playing with 8 different people right now :) It is like scrabble but on your smartphone or iphone and you can play against friends. I will totally waste a lot of mind numbing hours on this game alone!


I just couldn't resist turning into the 20/20 interview with Charlie Sheen. Luckily I dvr'd it and could fast forward thru the parts where I just couldn't take it any longer. It is sad beyond words, I thought it was worse than watching a train wreck. I pray that he finds a solution for his disease and gets some help.

Today is a new day, I feel a littlelighter, a little brighter and my heart is full knowing that my kids and husband are SO happy in Owensboro and having the best time, I don't think anything could make me feel better. That is their "happy" place and they just have a blast while they are there, I love it!

I have another whole night for me! Don't fret I saved Parenthood on DVR for tonight :) haha It's the little things in life!

Philippians 4:6-7 "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

 

No comments: